6 de junio de 2012

Embarazo: por favor, que sea tranquilo/ Pregnancy: begging the baby to be calm


Translation: Yoga I'm practicing these days is suitable for pregnant women... I'm secretly begging the baby to get glued to this balance and to be veeeery kind and veeeery quiet.

Mientras esperaba a Teo, cambié mis asanas habituales por asanas más suaves para embarazadas (DVD de por medio). Me volví vegetariana del todo y evité contacto con aquello (y aquellos) que me restaba equilibrio y bienestar. No fue premeditado sino que fue surgiendo todo de manera natural. Ahora mirando atrás, creo que Teo movía mis hilos desde dentro y me hizo una marioneta, su marioneta, mucho mejor. 

Practicásteis algo en especial para sentiros más relajadas de lo habitual? Temíais secretamente que vuestro bebé no fuera tranquilo y feliz? Por el contrario, creéis que nada de esto influye en el bebé durante el embarazo y no importa que estéis muy ansiosas o nerviosas? Yo estoy convencida de que lo sienten todo, todo, todo.

While waiting for Teo, I changed my yoga routine for some asanas more suitable for pregnant ladies (thank you DVD). I turned vegetarian and avoided all contact with what (and who) took balance and wellbeing from me. Didn't planned, but all came up naturally. Now looking back, I think Teo moved my thread from the inside and made me a puppet, his puppet, a much better one.

Did you do something special for you to feel more relaxed than usual? Did you secretly feared that your baby was not going to be calm and happy? On the contrary, do you believe that none of this affects the baby during pregnancy and no matter if you are very anxious or nervous? I am convinced they feel it all, all, all.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...